CLEAN YOUR WHEELS WITH EASE.
Cool Guy will instantly be your favorite wheel cleaner. When it comes to cleaning power and results, its untouchable! This acid free, pH balanced formula literally dissolves brake dust and grime buildup on contact. It doesn’t just clean the top surface of your wheels though, it actually penetrates deep into the surface to remove the iron deposits that aren’t even visible to the human eye.
What type of wheels can you use Cool Guy on?
- ALL factory wheels
- Aftermarket painted & clear coated wheels
- Polished aluminum wheels
What wheels should you avoid using Cool Guy on?
- Aftermarket anodized wheels - clean these type of wheels with soap/water only OR our Solution multi-purpose cleaner diluted 4:1
What wheels should you use precautions on AND why?
- Powder coated wheels - depending on the quality of the powder coating we recommend you perform a test spot to avoid any staining. Most powder coated wheels are completely safe but we recommend you take these precautions. At the shop, we use Cool Guy on our powder coated Method wheels without any issues. Once the wheel is cleaned we always follow with Punch-It synergy spray as the final touch.
- Make sure your wheels are cooled off. Never apply to a hot wheel.
- Clean on wheel at a time and NEVER let the product dry on the wheel.
- Spray onto wheel & immediately use Wheel Woolie brushes to agitate product.
Cool Guy turns purple as it begins to dissolve the break dust!